- This event has passed.
|December 1||6:30pm - 9:00pm||Bayside Church | Folsom||Free|
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
HOPE IS REAL – GOD IS GOOD — CHANGE IS POSSIBLE
What’s holding you back from being the person you want to be? Are you ready for real and lasting change?
Celebrate Recovery is for those who are ready to dive into the whys and how you can overcome your hurts, habits and hang-ups. It is a safe and encouraging place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life. Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced program based on the actual words and teachings of Jesus which has helped millions of people around the world.
Join us every Tuesday on-campus for:
Large Group Meeting | 6:30 – 7:30pm
– Worship and Lesson/Personal Testimony
Open Share Small Groups | 7:30 – 8:30pm
– Gender-specific groups, facilitated by a leader, that are focused on specific areas in which people are struggling
– Newcomers 101 – An Introduction to Celebrate Recovery for first time attenders
– Groups offered for adults and high school students
Solid Rock Cafe Groups | 8:30 – 9:00pm
– Connection, drinks, and desserts
Stay for some or all of the night…it’s your choice.
For more information or to sign up for On-line Zoom Open Share Groups to be held from 7:00 – 8:00pm each Thursday, just send us an email.
To get on our confidential email list for regular updates CLICK HERE.